We support families across the whole of Cambridgeshire.
We receive referrals from health professional, children centres, family workers, other professionals, social care, voluntary sector and parents themselves.
Once received they are discussed at an allocation meeting held every three weeks and if appropriate assigned to a co-ordinator.
We will take a family if:-
- We have sufficient information about the family e.g. Early Years Assessment
- We have a volunteer available
- We have capacity within our co-ordinator team
- It is an appropriate referral
- The referrer has been given consent by the family to refer to us
Please contact us and speak to one of our administrators if you have a query about a referral or need further information.